7 DAYS-6 NIGHTS / ATHENS-SANTORINI
Day 01 Arrival Athens Meet and assist at International Athens Airport and transfer to your hotel.Overnight at your hotel.
Day 02 Athens Today after breakfast you will be picked up from your hotel and start the half-day tour to Athens. This tour gives you an opportunity to observe the striking contrasts that make Athens such a fascinating city. Our expert guides will take you to see the Panathenaic Stadium where the first Olympic Games of modern times were held in 1896 (short stop). Continue and pass by the Presidential residence (ex Royal Palace) guarded by the Euzones in their colorful uniform, the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Hadrian’s Arch, the Parliament and the memorial to the Unknown Soldier, the Academy, the University, the National Library, the Constitution Square (Syntagma). On the Acropolis visit the Architectural Masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens: The Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion, the Parthenon and finally “the harmony between material and spirit”, the monument that “puts order in the mind”, the New Acropolis Museum,. Return at your hotel. Free evening.Overnight at your hotel.
Day 03 Athens Today after breakfast, the day is free in order to explore the city of Athens or have an optional tour. Overnight at your hotel.
Day 04 Athens-Santorini Today, after breakfast you will be picked up from your hotel and transferred to Piraeus port for your ferry embarkation to Santorini Island. A thousand sunsets, a thousand memories, a thousand heartbeats, colours of blue red & gold streaking the sky … this is Santorini island … Poets have written about it, artists attempt to capture its beauty. Nothing can quite describe … the unsurpassed magic of Santorini. This tiny Greek island in the Aegean Sea, rich in history & steeped in myth, is situated on the southern east tip of the Cyclades Cluster. Once famous for its seafaring captains & thriving trade from Russia towards England, France & Italy, & even further back in time the biblical volcanic catastrophe of 1500 BC, today Santorini is one of the most popular holiday destinations worldwide. Arrival in Santorini and transferred at your hotel. Rest of the day is yours to spend in order to explore the island and admire the breathtaking view. Overnight at your hotel.
Day 05 Santorini-Today, after breakfast you will be picked up for a cruise at the caldera and its hot springs. During this tour, you will have the unique chance to visit the active volcano of Santorini, walk on dried lava up to its peak, feel the heat underneath your feet and see the steam of sulphuric gases emerging from the earth bowels. Next, you will sail to the thermal springs where you can dive or step down into the blue waters in order to swim towards the springs (35-36 C). Last you will visit the traditional sister island of Santorini, Thirassia, where you can either swim, go up to the village or simply relax and have something to eat. Return at your hotel. Overnight at your hotel.
Day 06 Santorini-Today, after breakfast the day will be free in order explore the island.Overnight at your hotel
Day 07 Departure Today, after breakfast you will be transferred at Santorini airport for your departure flight via Athens
End of services
3 night’s accommodation in Athens hotel on BB basis. Package rates are based in Standard Room Type
Half-day City tour of Athens (organized), with English speaking guide + entrance fees and the transportation from/to hotel.
Private round trip transfers in Athens from airport-hotel-port- with private air conditioned taxi
3 night’s accommodation in Santorini on BB basis. The package rates are based in Standard Room Type
Half-Day volcano tour & hot springs (organized)
Round trip transfers in Santorini from port –hotel-Airport on seat in coach basis
Economy Class Normal Ferry ticket (Blue Star) from Athens to Santorini
Assistance upon arrival in Athens airport.
All local taxes applicable *****Extra charges for night transfers supl. 22:00-06:30 hrs per person per way 10 Euros
3* HOTELS : 518 EUR PER PERSON IN DBL / 270 EUR SINGLE SUPPLEMENT
4* HOTELS : 665 EUR PER PERSON IN DBL / 425 EUR SINGLE SUPPLEMENT
3* HOTELS : 510 EUR PER PERSON IN DBL / 255 EUR SINGLE SUPPLEMENT
4* HOTELS : 594 EUR PER PERSON IN DBL / 345 EUR SINGLE SUPPLEMENT
Altri viaggi selezionati per te
- Dovete fare una radiografia panoramica ed inviarla a noi
- Consultazioni gratis dopo l’accentazione della radiografia panoramica
- Può beneficiare di un preventivo 100% gratuito, in più, Le diamo tutti i consigli e le informazioni sulle spese di alloggio, viaggio, trasporti etc.
- Aiuto nella ricerca di biglietti aerei convenienti
- Autista del Policlinico al Suo arrivo all’Aeroporto disponibile H24
- Seguiamo tutti gli aggiornamenti su i voli in tempo reale dai siti web degli aeroporti e FlightRadar24, cosi non deve preoccuparsi se il suo aereo e in
- Assistenza continua per organizzare il Suo viaggio e il soggiorno a Skopje/Salonicco
- Prenotazione delle tariffe aeree di linea e low cost più convenienti in base alle esigenze del cliente
- Visite (Skopje o Salonicco) delle attrazioni più affascinanti con una guida locale (attrazioni a sua scelta) e miniguida della città inclusa
- Consigli su come passare il tempo libero durante il soggiorno
- Garanzia a vita certificata per le cure effettuate
- Sicurezza per le cure effettuate
- 20 lessons of General English per week
- 16 Specific Skills lessons per week (Super Intensive 27 hours) or 20 lessons of Exam Preparation per week (Super Intensive 30 hours)
- 7 sessions of K +clubs
- Access to K +tools and K +eXtra